Monday 11 January 2010

Well hello there!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything, I had some major computer problems over the last couple of months. So there goes my first shout out... Cheers Santa! Old Saint Nick didn't fail me this year, he delivered a nice shiny new lap top so we should have a few more updates coming soon.

On the email front, thanks to everyone who has been in touch, I'll do my best this time I'm home to catch up with everything and get back to you, If I don't get back to you in the next couple of weeks feel free to mail me back and call me slack! ;o)

On the wave front it's been a really poor season up north with only a couple of days here and there, no real swells of note. However I've been lead to believe that the East coast has had a good run of waves since Christmas, if you've braved to freezing temperatures and really bad driving conditions to get a couple good on you. I reckon you earned them...

One last note, the East Lothian Council want to introduce parking charges at ALL beaches in the county. This was rejected once already but they are trying again. If you value your beach access please sign the petition and pass on to as many as possible. The decision is being taken at a finance meeting on 9th Feb - the Council seem to think this will rescue them from their budget deficit! http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/33265.html

Thanks
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment